DescriptionThe new Ping G Stretch is custom engineered to give you extra distance off the tee and on your approach shot. The Stretch model has a slightly larger head, slightly forward center of gravity, and reduced spin output. The lead edge is lower to the ground, making it easier to launch the ball into the air. An innovative cascading internal sole engages the entire face to deliver maximum energy transfer, providing faster ball speeds and unreal distance. If you need to fine tune your launch before the round, this fairway wood offers the option to adjust the loft plus or minus one degree.
Condition DescriptionClubs in Value Condition have been played frequently. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, as all of the markings will be purely cosmetic blemishes, and in no way will affect performance. This is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Among the wear that you may see on clubs in Value Condition: Moderate face and sole wear; sky-marks, paint chips, paint blemishes, and scratches on the crown; dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head; shaft wear.
Have a Question? Ask a PGA Professional
Fairway Wood Example
Fairway Wood Video
- Engineered for more distance off the tee and to the green
- Carpenter 455 face for increased ball speeds, high launch, ultimate distance, and low spin
- Tiered internal sole for maximum energy transfer.
- Thin crown for lower CG and high MOI, making it easier to get the ball airborne
- Adjustable up to plus or minus one degree