GlobalGolf.com ("GlobalGolf") is owned and operated by Global Value Commerce, Inc. ("GVC" or "the Company"), which is the leading re-commerce golf company in North America and the industry’s recognized expert in pre-owned product valuation. GVC utilizes its industry-leading e-commerce, merchandising and logistics capabilities to operate multiple proprietary golf websites. GlobalGolf is GVC’s golf vertical flagship site and one of the leading online destinations for golfers seeking new and previously played golf gear, accessories and apparel.
The GVC business model fosters our ongoing goal of environmental sustainability through the reduction of wasted materials, encourages product reuse, and extends the life of thousands of golf products annually. Working in concert with our parent company, GlobalGolf is fully engaged in the circular economy and annually buys and resells thousands of previously played golf products. Throughout its history, GVC and GlobalGolf have repaired, salvaged and repurposed millions of previously played golf products and previously worn apparel and footwear items and is continuing to extend its reach into other product categories in the golf industry.
GlobalGolf maintains accounts with virtually all major brands in the golf industry and carries an extensive offering of previously played products. As a result, GlobalGolf provides the golf consumer access to the largest selection of high quality, premium branded new and pre-owned products available in the market. These advantages allow GlobalGolf to address all market segments and to offer attractive and competitive values for consumers that want to try the game for the first time as well as those well-informed consumers that prefer to buy pre-owned.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
Launched in 2006, the GlobalGolf website is much more than just the stereotypical, big-box store offering golf equipment. We are the online version of the trained and trusted PGA Professional who knows every quirk in your game, how to remedy that nasty slice and match your product specifications, interests and price point in a timely fashion. We are the reliable neighborhood golf shop with an unprecedented personal touch combined with unique expertise where you feel comfortable interacting with the staff about purchasing a new set of irons, a pre-owned wedge, a dozen balls or the latest styles of golf apparel and footwear.
In 2021, the Company opened a full-service retail store that is attached to its Raleigh, North Carolina distribution center, staffed with PGA professionals and that utilizes the latest fitting equipment. The store offers one of the largest product selections available to any consumer anywhere, as the Company’s entire inventory of products maintained in its attached 50,000 square foot warehouse is available for purchase through the retail store. GlobalGolf now applies experiences from both its online operations and the retail store to enhance its product and service offerings to the golf consumer.
In recent years, GVC invested significant innovation efforts to improve the overall consumer experience on its websites by offering unique, online services as well as increased convenience and safety to its customers. The Company, through its GlobalGolf website, delivers a unique line-up of services to address our customers’ needs and allow each customer to enjoy the game of golf more than ever before. Those consumer-focused services, offered through its UFamily of services on the GlobalGolf website, include –
- Our revolutionary, first-to-market, club demonstration service was launched in 2018. The UTry® service allows a consumer to try a new product for up to two weeks for a small fee, where they want and how they want. The Company has expanded the list of products that can be tested through this service each year and it now includes all types and brands of golf clubs launched during the current and previous seasons from all of the leading brands in golf, in addition to GPS and rangefinder units, launch monitors and swing analyzers. UTry® effectively bridges the barrier between the online and brick and mortar experience – risk free product trials.
- First launched in 2008, the Company’s UTrade-In® service allows a consumer to trade-in their previously used equipment for the highest values offered in the industry. The UTrade-In® offering is the most widely used online trade-in application in the U.S. While golf clubs are the most frequently traded products through this service, other types of products, including technology products and pull carts, are included and offer greater flexibility to the consumer to lower the cost of buying new equipment
- The USelect® service was launched in 2021 to guide the consumer through the product selection process while evaluating the extensive choices available to the golf consumer today. This interactive service provides online assistance to the consumer to identify the specific products that will fit their game.
- UPerks® is the GlobalGolf customer loyalty program. The UPerks® program offers significant GlobalCash benefits every time a Member shops, executes a product trade-in or reviews a product. The program also provides GlobalCash benefits to the Members for maintaining their accounts on an active basis and engaging in other services offered on the GlobalGolf website.
- The UGuard™ service was launched in the fall of 2021 and is a product protection service, which provides replacement coverage for accidents and other product defects beyond a manufacturer’s warranty coverage.
The proprietary re-commerce platform offered by GlobalGolf serves as the catalyst for value creation by allowing a consumer to TRY. BUY. TRADE. These unique services offered by GlobalGolf help ensure that the consumer always enjoys the net lowest cost of ownership.
- TRY. – Through its UTry® platform, consumers may demo multiple new brands and products in a familiar environment, thus ensuring that the consumer selects the right product for their game.
- BUY. – GlobalGolf has the industry’s largest selection of new and pre-owned products and services backed by its lucrative UPerks® loyalty program, thus ensuring that the consumer will find what they need at the right price.
- TRADE. – GVC established the consumer trade-in market with the introduction of its UTrade-In® service, first offered on the GlobalGolf website. This service is driven by market-making data that GVC supplies. As GVC sets the prices used in this trade-in application, the consumer is assured that they will receive the highest values available in the industry for their trade-ins.
At GlobalGolf, we take pride in providing our customers with a world-class shopping experience including outstanding product selection, an easy-to-navigate website, friendly and knowledgeable customer service and a fast and reliable delivery process. To ensure an exceptional delivery experience, we utilize multiple distribution centers to place our products as close to the customer as possible. We guarantee same-day shipping on every order that is placed before 3:00PM Eastern Time and will ship every in-stock order within one business day. We hold our delivery partners to high standards and only utilize carriers that offer accurate tracking information and real-time order status visibility from pick-up to delivery.
We offer our customers multiple shipping options at checkout to meet their timing as well as shipping service cost objectives, provide expected delivery timelines and outline the cost for each service. Additionally, we provide a money-back guaranteed delivery date for all shipments using our Standard Guaranteed service offering. We believe our delivery options and standards are the best in the online golf industry and we invite you to check out the GlobalGolf experience.
At GlobalGolf, our purpose is to help our customers enjoy the game of golf and have more fun! We are confident that you will not be disappointed.
- Headquarters location: Raleigh, N.C.
- Distribution Center locations; Raleigh, N.C.; Salt Lake City, Utah; Mississauga, Ontario Canada
- Retail store location: Raleigh, N.C.
- Employees: 140-plus
- Combined size of all facilities: Approximately 100,000 square feet
- Over 50,000 pre-owned golf clubs and other previously played items in stock at any time
Customer Service Center Hours
Customer Service Hours are Monday - Friday: 9AM - 7PM EST
866-843-0262 / U.S.
919-719-7958 / U.S.
7249 ACC Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27617
Corporate Headquarters Address
Global Value Commerce, Inc
7249 ACC Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27617
Raleigh Retail Store
7320 ACC Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27617