DescriptionThe Odyssey White Hot XG F7 features a modified, extended mallet head with the 2-Ball alignment system, the #7 fang design, weighted alignment wings, and the White Hot XG technology, which utilizes a multi-layer insert for incredible feel and feedback. This combination of weighting, alignment, and multi-material properties create a putter that is easy to start on line, keep on line, and provides premier feel and control on the greens.
Condition DescriptionClubs in Value Condition have been played frequently. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, as all of the markings will be purely cosmetic blemishes, and in no way will affect performance. This is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Among the wear that you may see on clubs in Value Condition: Moderate scratching on the face and sole; scratching and natural dinging on the top line; light rusting; shaft wear.
Have a Question? Ask a PGA Professional
- It has an uncommon, yet popular putter head design created by the weighted alignment wings that has inspired the nickname Fang Putter.
- Its Elastomer Core Material is soft for great feel and highly resilient to get the ball rolling quickly on your intended line.
- Its thin outer striking surface is firm for fine-tuned responsiveness.
- Its Textured Impact Zone enhances feel and clearly defines the sweet spot.
- The Unique 2-Ball Putter Alignment System Improves your aim for better accuracy.