DescriptionThe RocketBallz RBZ Stage 2 Tour Driver is faster and more aerodynamic than the original RocketBallz driver. The improved aerodynamics reduces drag and promotes faster clubhead speed. The Thick-Thin crown provides a lower, more forward CG location for faster ball speed, high launch and low spin. The new Loft Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add or subtract 1.5° to each of the available standard lofts. The result is a bigger face and better aerodynamics for more distance.
Condition DescriptionClubs in Value Condition have been played frequently. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, as all of the markings will be purely cosmetic blemishes, and in no way will affect performance. This is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Among the wear that you may see on clubs in Value Condition: Moderate face and sole wear; sky-marks, paint chips, paint blemishes, and scratches on the crown; dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head; shaft wear.
- Faster, more aerodynamic and longer than the original RocketBallz Tour driver.
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed.
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 12 settings -- 7 standard and 5 upright loft
options -- to add ±1.5° to each available standard loft: 9° (up to 10.5° / down to 7.5°) 10.5°
(up to 12° / down to 9°)
- Engineered to promote a penetrating flight and neutral trajectory.
- Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area than the original RocketBallz driver.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment.