Global Golf will accept only those golf clubs for trade-in that are listed in the nationally distributed Golf PriceBook. The Golf PriceBook trade-in values are available for reference within the GlobalGolf.com website. Models not listed in the Golf PriceBook will not be accepted for trade-in.
All traded-in clubs must be in playable condition and free of defects or damage including, but not limited to, dents, cracks, punctures, rattles, excessive chrome wear, excessive shaft wear, bent or split shafts, or dings in the sole or excessive scratches on the clubface.
Irons sets must be consecutively numbered irons with the highest lofted club ending in #9 iron, pitching wedge, gap or approach wedge, sand wedge, or lob wedge. Iron sets with missing or damaged clubs are subject to refusal or a reduction of the trade-in value.
If upon inspection the item(s) you trade in does not match the item(s) on your packing slip, the trade-in value will change accordingly, as will any applicable trade-in premium.
When trading in iron sets, the trade-in value that we provide is based on 8 consecutively numbered irons. If you submit a set that has less than 8 consecutively numbered pieces, the trade value and any trade premium will be adjusted accordingly to the new value of the iron set.
Any iron set traded in that is a broken set (i.e. missing a 7 iron) is not eligible for credit or any applicable trade-in premium.
Global Golf reserves the right to refuse to accept any trade-in item or to reduce the trade-in value for clubs that have been altered or are not factory complete including, but not limited to, adjustments in loft or lie angle, shaft change, weight change, missing ferrule, refinished head, missing or damaged grip, unmatched irons, unmatched shaft flex, modifications that are not consistent with original manufacturer product specifications, or other non-factory alterations.
NOTE: Clubs with the problems indicated above may be refused or we will offer a lower trade-in value.
Trade-In Communications and Procedures
We recommend that you carefully inspect each item prior to shipping it to us. In our experience, certain dents and cracks can be easily overlooked if the club is not carefully examined prior to packing. Please also note and comply with our packing recommendations below to avoid damages in transit.
In the event your traded club does not meet our acceptance criteria, Global Golf will complete the following guidelines and procedures:
- We wil contact you by email first and then by telephone, to communicate the issue and offer alternative choices for resolution.
- Resolution choices may include:
- Return of the product to you – you are responsible for return shipping charges.
- Offer a revised trade-in value in the instances where the club complies with the minimum conditions referenced above. If a counter-offer is made, the offer will expire in two (2) business days from the initial communication of the offer. Upon your agreement, if any, to the counter-offer, the trade-in value adjustment amount will then be deducted from the initial trade-in allowance.
- Disposal of the item if the club is a no value item and you agree to its disposal.
- Repair the club if you agree to the price of the repair and authorize us to complete the repair. We will deduct the repair charges from the initial trade-in allowance.
If no response is received from you within five (5) business days of our initial email and telephone call, the item will be returned to you and the value of the trade-in item will be deducted from the initial estimate for your trade-in allowance. Shipping charges for the return of the item to you will be billed to your credit card.
Shipping Rates and Guidelines
Trade-in clubs valued at $50.00 or greater will be issued prepaid
shipping label valid only in the continental United States. Traded club values of less than $50.00 are to be shipped at your expense. All items shipped to us should be packed with suitable protection and packing material to prevent damage during transit. Metalwood clubheads should be protected with either headcovers (if available), bubble wrap or other suitable protective material. Iron sets should be grouped and banded together. All clubs should be packed in golf club shipping cartons to avoid shaft damage.
Shipping Label for traded items valued at $50.00 or greater will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of completion of the trade-in transaction on our website.
Stores are highly recommended as they are equipped with golf club shipping cartons and packing materials. Any liability for damages and resulting condition downgrades incurred during transit is the shipper’s responsibility.
Global Golf trade-in price quotes require that you:
- Ship the traded club(s) within 5 business days of the on-line trade-in transaction date. Delays in shipping beyond the five day required ship date may result in a lower trade-in value. If the items are not shipped to Global Golf within five (5) business days, any applicable Trade-In Premiums are null and void.
- Insert a copy of the completed trade-in remittance voucher with the shipment.
- If a trade in bonus is contingent on a qualifying product purchase, trade-in process must be completed prior to placing the order. Both trade-in and purchase must be placed during the same shopping session.
- Valid credit card is required.
- Trade-In Values subject to change.
- Trade bonuses cannot be used toward select Titleist or FootJoy items.
- Not valid on previous trade-in, purchases, exchanges or special orders.
The consumer agrees that in order to receive trade-in credit, the traded clubs must meet our expressed requirements referenced above and as listed elsewhere on the GlobalGolf website and are subject to trade-in value adjustments as described herein.
The trade-in value may be received in the form of a gift certificate that may be used for future purchases on GlobalGolf.com, or it may be applied at once as a credit toward the purchase of products on the website. GlobalGolf.com Gift Certificates will be issued within 10 business days of receiving the traded clubs. In the event the trade-in value is greater than the amount of your purchase on GlobalGolf.com, the difference will be issued in the form of a GlobalGolf.com gift certificate. Purchases that are accompanied by at-once trade-in credits will be charged in full and the trade-in allowance credited upon receipt of the traded item(s).
Should you have any questions prior to completeing your trade-in, please contact Global Golf at 866-843-0262 or email us at