DescriptionThe TaylorMade R1 Black Driver has a black finish and can be tuned to fit tour pros and amateurs alike. It can be tuned to any loft, any look, and any flight. The R1 Black driver has 7 standard and 5 upright loft options from 8-12 degrees. It has 7 face angle options (square, open, medium-open, maximum-open, closed, medium-closed, and maximum-closed) as well as movable weights to promote a neutral/straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw. This driver also features a lower and more forward CG to promote a high launch, fast ball speed and low spin. The result is one driver that can be adjusted to fit any player.
Condition DescriptionClubs in Value Condition have been played frequently. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, as all of the markings will be purely cosmetic blemishes, and in no way will affect performance. This is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Among the wear that you may see on clubs in Value Condition: Moderate face and sole wear; sky-marks, paint chips, paint blemishes, and scratches on the crown; dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head; shaft wear.
- One driver model that can be tuned to fit Tour pros and amateurs alike.
- 7 standard and 5 upright loft options between 8º and 12º (±2º) to obtain optimal launch angle.
- 7 face angle options: N/square, open, medium-open, maximum-open, closed, medium-closed, maximum-closed
- Shot-shaping movable weights promote a neutral/straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw.
- Thick-thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting high launch, fast ball speed and low spin.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Black clubface and traditional black crown finish minimizing glare.
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed.