DescriptionThe Adams Speedline Super LS fairway wood features a titanium crown, stainless sole, and velocity slot technology giving this fairway wood an extremely hot face. It is adjustable to your specific preference with 16 tunable settings including face angle, length, and swing weight. The matte white crown with the black PVD face offers contrast for easy alignment to increase confidence at address. This fairway wood's CT tested at 250 near the limit of the USGA spring-like effect of 256. It is hot!
Condition DescriptionClubs in Good Condition have been played frequently. All clubs in Good Condition are in 100% playable condition, as all of the markings will be purely cosmetic blemishes, and in no way will affect performance. This is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Among the wear that you may see on clubs in Good Condition: Moderate face and sole wear; sky-marks, paint chips, paint blemishes, and scratches on the crown; dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head; shaft wear.
Fairway Wood Example
Fairway Wood Video
- VST in the sole increases CT to 250.
- Refined crown slot creates higher launch angle without increasing spin for longer carry distance.
- Titanium crown and face + stainless steel sole + VST = maximum face hotness.
- Maximum adjustability allows for customized face angle, length and swing weight for maximum performance.
- Matte white crown with contrasting PVD face increases apparent club size and ease of alignment for increased confi dence at address.