DescriptionThe Mizuno MP-52 irons feature the innovative Dual Muscle Technology that combines solid feel and increased playability and is constructed from exclusive Grain Flow Forged 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel for the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel. By utilizing state-of-the-art CAD design and frequency analysis software, the center of gravity is precisely located behind the impact area for amazing feel. It also features a unique CNC milled pocket cavity that provides a lower and much deeper center of gravity, making it the most playable and forgiving MP iron ever.
Condition DescriptionClubs in Value Condition have been played frequently. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, as all of the markings will be purely cosmetic blemishes, and in no way will affect performance. This is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Among the wear that you may see on clubs in Value Condition: NOTE: Some irons are designed to rust over time. This is not considered adverse wear. Moderate face and sole wear; minor groove wear and/or chrome wear; rock dings on the leading edge and/or sole; light rusting; shaft wear. The ferrules may or may not be seated to the hosel on each iron in the set. The ferrule is purely cosmetic, and will not affect the playability of the club.
Iron Set Example
Iron Set Video
- Innovative Dual Muscle Player's Cavity for a perfect blend of feel, workability, and shot-making control.
- CAD and Frequency Analysis Software develops a center of gravity that is located behind the impact zone for maximum feel and workability.
- Exclusive Grain Flow Forged Pure Select 1025E mild carbon steel provides the ultimate soft, solid, and consistent feel.
- Durable double nickel chrome plated finish.
- Modified U-grooves produce ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.
- Rolled leading edge, cambered mid-sole, and aggressively beveled trailing edge deliver consistent striking from all types of lies.