DescriptionThe Cleveland CG Black driver delivers proven lightweight performance. Incorporating Speed Innovation technology into this driver makes it lighter, longer and faster than ever before. It also features a Speed Crown Design, which is the most aerodynamic wood shape Cleveland Golf has ever engineered. Its teardrop-inspired profile head reduces drag at all angles of airflow during the swing for superior speed. Weighing lowest in its class at just 260 grams, this driver is built for increasing club head speed through the impact position. The center of gravity has been moved lower and deeper toward the back of the 460cc club head for higher launch angle with optimal spin and playability.
Condition DescriptionClubs in Value Condition have been played frequently. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, as all of the markings will be purely cosmetic blemishes, and in no way will affect performance. This is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Among the wear that you may see on clubs in Value Condition: Moderate face and sole wear; sky-marks, paint chips, paint blemishes, and scratches on the crown; dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head; shaft wear.
Have a Question? Ask a PGA Professional
- Engineered specifically with slower swing speeds (90 mph or less) in mind.
- To achieve even greater distance, the center of gravity was lowered and moved closer to the club face to launch the ball higher with lower spin.
- Provides the longest carry of drivers tested, allowing players to hit shorter clubs into greens to shoot lower scores.
- Lower swing MOI allows players to keep their same swing
and generate more club head speed.
- Combine the lower swing MOI with the lightest driver in its class
and this gives you more ball speed which means more distance.