DescriptionThe TaylorMade R1 Black TP Driver has a black finish and can be tuned to fit tour pros and amateurs alike. It can be tuned to any loft, any look, and any flight. This driver has 7 standard and 5 upright loft options from 8-12 degrees. The R1 Black TP has 7 face angle options (square, open, medium-open, maximum-open, closed, medium-closed, maximum-closed) as well as movable weights to promote a neutral/straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw. This driver also features a lower and more forward CG to promote a high launch, fast ball speed and low spin. The result is one driver that can be full adjusted to fit any player. The TP version is the same head as the standard R1 Black but with upgraded shaft options.
Clubs in Very Good Condition
have been played with and cared for in an appropriate fashion. The markings that you will likely find on Very Good Condition products will show typical wear of models of its age. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club. Among the wear that you may see on clubs in Very Good Condition: Normal ball marks and scratching on the face; normal scratching on the sole; minor dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head; very light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown.
This product may be an ARP club
Have a Question? Ask a PGA Professional
Very Good Condition
Very Good Condition
- One driver model that can be tuned to fit Tour pros and amateurs alike.
- 7 standard and 5 upright loft options between 8º and 12º (±2º) to obtain optimal launch angle.
- 7 face angle options: N/square, open, medium-open, maximum-open, closed, medium-closed, maximum-closed.
- Shot-shaping movable weights promote a neutral/straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw.
- Thick-thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting high launch, fast ball speed and low spin
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Black clubface and traditional black crown finish minimizing glare.
- Improved aerodynamics reduce drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed.
- Upgraded shaft compared to the standard version R1 Black.