DescriptionThe Mizuno MP-600 Fast Track driver features a 460cc titanium head and the revolutionary Fast Track ball flight tuning technology. The Fast Track, with two adjustable 8-gram weights, allows the player to quickly adjust the ball flight with up to 15 different settings from maximum draw enhancement to maximum fade enhancement. The CNC milled, plasma welded CORTECH face insert delivers USGA maximum ball speed across the entire face for ultimate distance and forgiveness.
Condition DescriptionClubs in Value Condition have been played frequently. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, as all of the markings will be purely cosmetic blemishes, and in no way will affect performance. This is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Among the wear that you may see on clubs in Value Condition: Moderate face and sole wear; sky-marks, paint chips, paint blemishes, and scratches on the crown; dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head; shaft wear.
Have a Question? Ask a PGA Professional
- 1-2 setting is for maximum draw enhancement..
- 2-3 setting is for a medium draw enhancement.
- 1-6 setting is neutral with low spin, 2-5 setting is neutral with mid spin, and 3-4 setting is neutral with high spin.
- 4-5 setting is for medium fade enhancement.
- 5-6 setting is for maximum fade enhancement.
- Traditional, classic head shape and sound.