FootJoy M Project 10 Medium Black Charcoal Golf Shoes
DescriptionThe Footjoy M Project golf shoe features a new M:SPEC leather that is thin-yet strong, supple, and a comfortable feel. The new MP:627 last has a generous forefoot shape to allow toes to spread and grip. The L.T.D. outsole is made of a laser thin duramax rubber compound that features a low-profile and highly flexible conduit from ground to foot. This shoe is extremely lightweight and extremely comfortable!
- NEW, proprietary M:SPEC™ leather by Pittards® – thin-yet-strong specification, supple, comfortable feel
- NEW ProTekt™ toe guard – designed to provide abrasion resistance in a key wear area
- NEW MP:627™ last – New, generous forefoot shape – allows toes to spread and grip
- NEW L.T.D. Outsole – Laser Thin Duramax™ rubber compound acts as a low-profile, highly flexible conduit from ground to feet
- P.I.N.S. System – thinner spec receptacles and cleats delivers low-profile performance
- NEW Stealth™ cleat by Softspikes®
- 2 Year Limited Waterproof Warranty
out of 0
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to . When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly.