Ogio Mammoth 2013 Black Travel Bag
DescriptionThe Ogio Mammoth Travel Bag makes golf travel mindlessly simple. A firm-yet-flexible SLED™ (Structural Load Equalizing Deck) construction helps this durable bag stand upright, while four spinning wheels turns it into a veritable dance partner – gliding forward and backward, or side to side with the simple touch of a finger. It offers a detachable shoe bag that comes with you while your caddy whisks away the rest of your gear. There is a oversized crush resistant hat pocket and oversized off road wheels. Hands down in the category of the best travel golf bags.
- Oversized padded top compartment for extra protection around the club heads
- Giant "coffin style" opening with internal cinch-down straps
- Oversized crush resistant hat pocket
- Removable shoe pocket with carrying handle
- Four swivel wheels allow bag to roll easily while upright
- SLED™ (Structural Load Equalizing Deck) system for increased durability and handling
- Multiple grab handles
- Large accessory pocket
- Oversized off-road wheels
out of 0
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to . When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly.