DescriptionThe TaylorMade SLDR S Mini Driver is designed for players that hit their 3-wood off the tee a lot more frequently than from the fairway. As a result, TaylorMade has created a new golf club that incorporates the distance-enhancing low-forward CG and speed pocket technology sized up to a 260cc footprint that is in between a 160cc 3-wood and 460cc driver. The SLDR Mini Driver’s features a larger, deeper club face than a 3-wood giving you more stability and forgiveness on mis-hits while allowing you to tee the ball higher, making it easier to launch off the tee than a 3-wood. The SLDR Mini Driver has a low-forward CG and speed pocket technology, like the rest of TaylorMade’s SLDR metalwoods, leading to more ball speed and less spin giving you more distance when you loft up. The Mini Driver’s sole, smaller than a driver’s, is designed to make it easy to hit this club off the deck. That’s why, even though it’s called a SLDR Mini Driver, you’re going to want to replace your 3-wood with it.
Condition DescriptionClubs in Mint Condition have no previous use. Any markings would be minimal shop wear.
- 260cc steel head is larger than a 3-wood yet smaller than a driver. Low-forward CG promotes low spin for outstanding distance when you loft up
- Speed Pocket increases ball speed and reduces spin to promote distance; Inverted Cone technology expands the clubface area that delivers fast ball speed
- Shorter, 3-wood length shaft promotes excellent control.
- Matte silver crown and black button-back makes accurate face alignment easy.
- Three lofts 12°, 14° and 16°