Buy any used TaylorMade Driver and Get a used TaylorMade Fairway 15% OffBuy any used TaylorMade Driver and Get a used TaylorMade Fairway 15% Off. Add both products to cart in order to receive discount. No coupon code required. Limited time offer.
DescriptionThe RocketBallz RBZ Stage 2 Tour Driver is faster and more aerodynamic than the original RocketBallz driver. The improved aerodynamics reduces drag and promotes faster clubhead speed. The Thick-Thin crown provides a lower, more forward CG location for faster ball speed, high launch and low spin. The new Loft Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add or subtract 1.5° to each of the available standard lofts. The result is a bigger face and better aerodynamics for more distance.
Condition DescriptionClubs in Very Good Condition have been played with and cared for in an appropriate fashion. The markings that you will likely find on Very Good Condition products will show typical wear of models of its age. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club. Among the wear that you may see on clubs in Very Good Condition: Normal ball marks and scratching on the face; normal scratching on the sole; minor dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head; very light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown.
Very Good Condition
Very Good Condition
- Faster, more aerodynamic and longer than the original RocketBallz Tour driver.
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed.
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 12 settings -- 7 standard and 5 upright loft
options -- to add ±1.5° to each available standard loft: 9° (up to 10.5° / down to 7.5°) 10.5°
(up to 12° / down to 9°)
- Engineered to promote a penetrating flight and neutral trajectory.
- Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area than the original RocketBallz driver.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment.