DescriptionThe TaylorMade RocketBladez or R Blades iron set takes the concept of the RBZ Speed pocket from the fairways and hybrids and incorporates it into irons (3-7 irons). This RBZ Speed Pocket combined with an ultra-thin face and new inverted cone design promotes consistently higher ball speed and peak trajectory, especially on mis-hits low on the face. It also produces a steep, soft-landing, quick-stopping approach angle and reduces dispersion to promote increased accuracy. The result is higher, longer, staighter and quicker-stopping shots. That's RocketBladez.
Condition DescriptionClubs in Good Condition have been played frequently. All clubs in Good Condition are in 100% playable condition, as all of the markings will be purely cosmetic blemishes, and in no way will affect performance. This is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Among the wear that you may see on clubs in Good Condition: NOTE: Some irons are designed to rust over time. This is not considered adverse wear. Moderate face and sole wear; minor groove wear and/or chrome wear; rock dings on the leading edge and/or sole; light rusting; shaft wear.
- RBZ Speed pocket in the 3- through 7-irons works with an advanced, ultra-thin face design to promote consistently high ball speed and distance.
- Consistent distance with every iron made possible by careful management of the RBZ Speed Pocket (3- through 7- only), improved Inverted Cone shape and high MOI.
- 17.5 grams of weight is strategically redistributed to lower and center the CG location, promoting a higher launch angle, higher peak trajectory and a steep, soft-landing, quick-stopping descent angle.
- Fantastic feel promoted by a specially formulated polyurethane developed by 3M that fills the RBZ Speed Pocket and quiets vibration.
- SW and LW have re-designed cavities to promote feel, feature our renowned ATV sole for maximum greenside versatility, and come equipped with heavier s ... hover for more