DescriptionThe TaylorMade RocketBladez, or R Blades, iron set takes the concept of the RBZ Speed pocket from the fairways and hybrids and incorporates it into irons (3-7 irons). This RBZ Speed Pocket combined with an ultra-thin face and new inverted cone design promotes consistently higher ball speed and peak trajectory, especially on mis-hits low on the face. It also produces a steep, soft-landing, quick-stopping approach angle and reduces dispersion to promote increased accuracy. The result is higher, longer, straighter and quicker-stopping shots. That's RocketBladez.
Condition DescriptionClubs in Very Good Condition have been played with and cared for in an appropriate fashion. The markings that you will likely find on Very Good Condition products will show typical wear of models of its age. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club. Among the wear that you may see on clubs in Very Good Condition: NOTE: Some irons are designed to rust over time. This is not considered adverse wear. Normal ball marks on the faces; minor scratching on the soles; no significant dings on the heads; no significant wear on the shafts.
Very Good Condition
Iron Set Example
Very Good Condition
Iron Set Video
- RBZ Speed pocket in the 3- through 7-irons works with an advanced, ultra-thin face design to promote consistently high ball speed and distance.
- Consistent distance with every iron made possible by careful management of the RBZ Speed Pocket (3- through 7- only), improved Inverted Cone shape and high MOI.
- 17.5 grams of weight is strategically redistributed to lower and center the CG location, promoting a higher launch angle, higher peak trajectory and a steep, soft-landing, quick-stopping descent angle.
- Fantastic feel promoted by a specially formulated polyurethane developed by 3M that fills the RBZ Speed Pocket and quiets vibration.
- SW and LW have re-designed cavities to promote feel, feature our renowned ATV sole for maximum greenside versatility, and come equipped with heavier steel shafts to promote better rhythm and control.