DescriptionThe TaylorMade RocketBladez, or R Blades, iron set takes the concept of the RBZ Speed pocket from the fairways and hybrids and incorporates it into irons (3-7 irons). This RBZ Speed Pocket combined with an ultra-thin face and new inverted cone design promotes consistently higher ball speed and peak trajectory, especially on mis-hits low on the face. It also produces a steep, soft-landing, quick-stopping approach angle and reduces dispersion to promote increased accuracy. The result is higher, longer, straighter and quicker-stopping shots. That's RocketBladez.
Condition DescriptionClubs in Excellent Condition have had very limited use. Among the wear that you may see on clubs in Excellent Condition: Normal ball marks minimally visible on the faces; light scratching on the soles; no abnormal markings in the cavities or top lines; no shaft wear.
Iron Set Example
Iron Set Video
- RBZ Speed pocket in the 3- through 7-irons works with an advanced, ultra-thin face design to promote consistently high ball speed and distance.
- Consistent distance with every iron made possible by careful management of the RBZ Speed Pocket (3- through 7- only), improved Inverted Cone shape and high MOI.
- 17.5 grams of weight is strategically redistributed to lower and center the CG location, promoting a higher launch angle, higher peak trajectory and a steep, soft-landing, quick-stopping descent angle.
- Fantastic feel promoted by a specially formulated polyurethane developed by 3M that fills the RBZ Speed Pocket and quiets vibration.
- SW and LW have re-designed cavities to promote feel, feature our renowned ATV sole for maximum greenside versatility, and come equipped with heavier steel shafts to promote better rhythm and control.