DescriptionThe TaylorMade RocketBladez, or R Blades, iron set takes the concept of the RBZ Speed pocket from the fairways and hybrids and incorporates it into irons (3-7 irons). This RBZ Speed Pocket combined with an ultra-thin face and new inverted cone design promotes consistently higher ball speed and peak trajectory, especially on mis-hits low on the face. It also produces a steep, soft-landing, quick-stopping approach angle and reduces dispersion to promote increased accuracy. The result is higher, longer, straighter and quicker-stopping shots. That's RocketBladez.
Condition DescriptionOpen Box Returns are clubs that are in never hit condition, have never been played, but simply were returned unwanted to the manufacturer. They can’t be sold at new price, so the savings to you is incredible if you are looking for a club for less.
- RBZ Speed pocket in the 3- through 7-irons works with an advanced, ultra-thin face design to promote consistently high ball speed and distance.
- Consistent distance with every iron made possible by careful management of the RBZ Speed Pocket (3- through 7- only), improved Inverted Cone shape and high MOI.
- 17.5 grams of weight is strategically redistributed to lower and center the CG location, promoting a higher launch angle, higher peak trajectory and a steep, soft-landing, quick-stopping descent angle.
- Fantastic feel promoted by a specially formulated polyurethane developed by 3M that fills the RBZ Speed Pocket and quiets vibration.
- SW and LW have re-designed cavities to promote feel, feature our renowned ATV sole for maximum greenside versatility, and come equipped with heavier steel shafts to promote better rhythm and control.