DescriptionThe TaylorMade R9 driver is virtually 24 drivers in one that features Flight Control Technology (FCT) and Movable Weight Technology (MWT) to create complete adjustability for maximum flight control and up to 75 yards of side-to-side adjustability. With FCT, the player may adjust the face angle, the lie angle and effective loft by simple shaft/head adjustments with 8 different clubhead positions to choose from. The MWT allows the player to change the center of gravity (CG) location to promote more accuracy and premium trajectories. It also features TaylorMade's Inverted Cone Technology which promotes faster ball speeds across the entire face for faster ball speeds and more distance. Its New Classic head shape combines classic and modern lines to create an aesthetically pleasing look from address. The TP model is the same head as the R9, but with upgraded shaft options.
Condition DescriptionClubs in Value Condition have been played frequently. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, as all of the markings will be purely cosmetic blemishes, and in no way will affect performance. This is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Among the wear that you may see on clubs in Value Condition: Moderate face and sole wear; sky-marks, paint chips, paint blemishes, and scratches on the crown; dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head; shaft wear.
- The 8.5-degree driver has a 418cc titanium head.
- The 9.5-degree driver has a 420cc titanium head.
- The 10.5-degree driver has a 422cc titanium head.
- "Left" setting is 2-degrees closed with a standard lie angle.
- "Neutral Upright" setting has a square face and 1-degree upright lie angle.
- "Neutral" setting has a square face and 1-degree flat lie angle.
- "Right" setting has a 2-degree open face and standard lie angle.