DescriptionThe Mizuno MP-62 irons feature Dual Muscle Technology and Grain-Flow Forged 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel for the ultimate in soft, solid, consistent feel. The Dual Muscle Technology is a player's cavity-back that provides the perfect blend of feel, workability and shot-shaping capability. The sole features a rolled leading edge, an aggressively cambered midsole and a rolled trailing edge that delivers Tour-caliber ball control and workability.
Condition DescriptionClubs in Good Condition have been played frequently. All clubs in Good Condition are in 100% playable condition, as all of the markings will be purely cosmetic blemishes, and in no way will affect performance. This is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Among the wear that you may see on clubs in Good Condition: NOTE: Some irons are designed to rust over time. This is not considered adverse wear. Moderate face and sole wear; minor groove wear and/or chrome wear; rock dings on the leading edge and/or sole; light rusting; shaft wear. The ferrules may or may not be seated to the hosel on each iron in the set. The ferrule is purely cosmetic, and will not affect the playability of the club.
Iron Set Example
Iron Set Video
- Innovative Dual Muscle Player's Cavity for a perfect blend of feel, workability, and shot-making control.
- CAD and Frequency Analysis Software develops a center of gravity that is located behind the impact zone for maximum feel and workability.
- Exclusive Grain Flow Forged Pure Select 1025E mild carbon steel provides the ultimate soft, solid, and consistent feel.
- Durable double nickel chrome plated finish.
- Modified U-grooves produce ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.