DescriptionThe Adams a3OS Boxer hybrids feature Boxer technology, which pulls the weight deep and low in the head, resulting in a high MOI for more forgiveness and a straighter, longer ball flight. Its MOI is a category leading 3350, which is 30 to 70 percent higher than other leading hybrids. Its cambered sole is designed to reduce turf interference and get the ball into the air quickly with a consistently smooth feel. This is a great club and a great value for players of all skill levels.
Condition DescriptionClubs in Good Condition have been played frequently. All clubs in Good Condition are in 100% playable condition, as all of the markings will be purely cosmetic blemishes, and in no way will affect performance. This is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Among the wear that you may see on clubs in Good Condition: Moderate face and sole wear; sky-marks, paint chips, paint blemishes, and scratches on the crown; dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head; shaft wear.
- Category leading MOI results in easy to hit shots that are more forgiving, straighter, and longer.
- Low and deep center of gravity for easy to hit shots.
- Maraging steel pull-face delivers a high COR for increased ball speed and improved sound.
- Milled face grooves offer more consistency and performance.
- Cambered sole design cuts through turf interference and gets the ball up into the air with a smooth feel on every swing.